What information is collected by Niche Luxury?
Only essential information is collected by Niche Luxury from its users and website visitors. This would include their name, address, payment information, contact details, and so on. By using this information, we can help in the trading and delivery of our products.
When will your data be collected?
Since Niche Luxury has a wide range of offerings, there could be different instances on which we collect data from our users. Following are some of these major scenarios:
- User data will be collected when they create a new account
- Authentication of data is done when a user log-ins to their account
- Data is collected whenever a user trade a product
- Essential details are collected whenever an individual sells or buys a product
- Collection of data through forms or surveys
- Information collection through customer support
How is the collected data used and managed?
Niche Luxury takes all the needed steps to keep your data private and confidential. The data can be used in different ways. Some of these scenarios are covered below.
- To authenticate whenever a user log-ins to the website
- To deliver our products to the right address
- To manage issues through customer support
- To communicate to our customers via emails, WhatsApp and calls
- To stay in touch with our customers through communication emails
- To help our customers browse the website without any trouble
- To buy products from prospective sellers
- To inform our customers about any crucial detail
Is the user data managed safely by Niche Luxury?
Yes, all the collected user data is stored and managed safely by Niche Luxury. We keep scanning our data servers for any malware attack and vulnerabilities at regular intervals. Furthermore, all the payments processed through our website are encrypted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. However, we do not store or manage user data when they use a third-party payment gateway.
How are cookies used by Niche Luxury?
About Third-party disclosure and links
We, at Niche Luxury, would never sell or trade user data or PII to any other source without prior informing the respective individual. Though, we would have to forward user data to all the essential tools and parties that are responsible for the operation of our website and business model. All the third-party sources we are connected to promises to keep the forwarded data private and confidential. Furthermore, we would have to forward user data if asked by the government.
About Google AdSense
Online Privacy Protection
- We support anonymous browsing on our website.
- The word “Privacy” is clearly displayed with our terms and conditions.
If a user wants to change their information, they can get in touch with us via calls, emails, or customer support ticket/chat. Also, they can just log-in to their account and change their personal details on their own as well.
How are the “Do Not Track” signals handled?
Niche Luxury completely honors the Do Not Track signals. Though, your browser should support them as well.
Are third-party behavioral tracking tools allowed on Niche Luxury?
Niche Luxury does not support or use any kind of third-party behavioral tracking tool.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
The Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) makes parents of minors (children of age 13 or below) responsible for their online information. We, at Niche Luxury, comply with the law as well. We protect the data of all the kids of age 13 or below. Nevertheless, we do not cater to children as our target audience includes adults.
Fair Information Practices Principles
Niche Luxury respects the privacy of every individual and complies with the Fair Information Practices as well. In case if we detect any breach in our data servers, we will inform about it to our users within 1 business day.
Niche Luxury also respects the Individual Redress Principle. It gives rights to every individual to take enforceable steps against anyone who collects their data without prior information.
We follow the CAN SPAM Act
According to the CAN SPAM Act, an individual has the right to opt out of marketing or advertising emails. We, at Niche Luxury, support the CAN SPAM Act by providing the following services:
- We will not mail with any misleading subjects or headlines.
- We will provide a physical address of our store in our emails.
- We agree to identify our emails as an advertisement (if needed).
- We agree to monitor any third-party mailing service we use.
- We will provide a link to unsubscribe users from our list.
- We agree to remove users from our mailing list after they unsubscribe to it.
Ideally, we send emails to our customers, leads, and subscribers under the following scenarios:
- To guide them during account creation
- To help them authenticate (or change) their account credentials
- To welcome them to Niche Luxury and make them familiar with our services
- To keep our customers informed about their purchases
- To communicate with them about new products, buying/selling of products, and various other details
- To resolve any issue related to purchasing, accounts, post-purchase, payments, and other services.
Address: 3B Hakeem Dickson Road, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos NG.
Phone No: 08089338444, 08099900665, 08093344776, and 08161252462
WhatsApp: 08089338444, 08161252462
Business Hours: 10:00 am-6:00 pm (Monday to Friday)